Housing Disrepair Team

Our housing disrepair team supports tenants in making housing disrepair claims. If you are experiencing issues with your housing, don’t wait to take action.

Call us at +44 161 697 5956 to learn more about our services and find out if you are eligible to make a claim.

Get Free Consultation

By submitting this form you agree to our privacy policy and are being contacted by our Solicitors Team. 100% Secure SSL Encryption

housing disrepair - Damp and mould
housing disrepair claim

Need Housing Disrepair Team Help

Our housing disrepair team is committed to ensuring tenants have safe and habitable living conditions by managing claims against councils and social housing association landlords. If you are dealing with housing disrepair issues, we are here to help you navigate the legal and practical steps to resolve them.

If your landlord has failed to address necessary repairs, you may be eligible to make a housing disrepair claim. Our expert team is ready to assist you in seeking compensation.

For free advice, fill out the form or contact us at +44 161 697 5956. Once you submit the form, one of our expert solicitors will get in touch to guide you on the next steps.

Our Housing Disrepair Team Help You to Get the Compensation That You Deserve

Housing Disrepair

What Can I Claim For?

Damp and mould
Damp & Mould
water leak issue
Water Leaks
pest infestation
Pest Infestation
structural damage
Structural Damages
broken heating system
Broken Heating Systems
electrical Issues
Electric Issues
Damaged Windows
Damaged Doors
Damaged Gutters, drains, pipes

Landlord Responsibilities for Housing Disrepair

As part of their duty to ensure that your property is safe and livable, landlords are always responsible for timely repairs to the following:

  • The property’s structure and exterior, such as the roof, walls, and windows
  • Sanitary fittings, including baths, sinks, basins, pipes, and drains
  • Heating and water systems
  • Gas appliances
  • Ventilation
  • Electrical wiring

Landlords cannot charge you for any of the repairs listed above and are responsible for these repairs regardless of what your tenancy agreement states. However, depending on your tenancy agreement, your landlord may also agree to be responsible for additional repairs. For advice, contact our team today at +441616975956.

When Can I File a Housing Disrepair Claim?

If your rental property has issues that your landlord or housing authority is responsible for fixing, and they did not fix these issues you may be eligible to make a housing disrepair claim.

To make a housing disrepair claim, you must follow specific procedures based on whether you rent from a private landlord or live in a council property. It’s important to keep records of all communication with your landlord or housing authority regarding the disrepair and any actions taken to address the issue.

You may be entitled to compensation for any damages or losses resulting from the disrepair, such as damage to your belongings or health issues caused by mould. Don’t suffer in silence. Take action against your landlord today and claim your housing disrepair compensation.

Find Out Today if You’re Eligible to File a No Win, No Fee Housing Disrepair Claim.

How Much Compensation Can I Receive for Housing Disrepair?

Compensation for housing disrepair claims can vary based on the specific circumstances of each case. Several factors are considered when determining the compensation amount, including the rental cost, the extent of the disrepair, and how long the landlord has been aware of the problem.

If the disrepair makes the property completely uninhabitable, you may receive up to 100% of your rent for the duration of the issue, although this is rare. Typically, compensation ranges from 25% to 50% of your rent.

The severity and persistence of the disrepair greatly influence the compensation amount, as they directly affect the tenant’s living conditions. It is advisable to seek legal guidance from housing disrepair solicitors to ensure you receive fair compensation.

How Our Housing Disrepair Team Can Help?

Living with housing disrepair can be stressful and hazardous for you and your family. Our housing disrepair team is here to support you in dealing with disrepair cases, ensuring you get the help and compensation you deserve.

Housing disrepair cases are complex, so it’s highly recommended to seek legal assistance. As a specialist housing disrepair team, we know what it takes to make a successful claim. We offer an initial free assessment to determine your eligibility for a housing disrepair claim and provide reliable legal advice on the next steps.

If you decide to proceed, our team will assist you throughout the entire process, from following the pre-action protocol and submitting your claim to gathering evidence and representing you at your hearing. For more information about our services, contact us today at +441616975956.

Start Your Claim Today


30 Riverhead Close, London, England, E17 5PY

Phone: +441616975956

Email: info@housingdisrepairteam.org.uk

Areas That We Cover

We cover the entire United Kingdom, with a focus on the following main cities:

Related Questions

Housing disrepair issues include dampness and mould, structural damage, pest infestations, water leaks, broken heating systems, and electrical problems.

For free advice from our housing disrepair team, contact us at +44 161 697 5956 or fill out the form on our website. We will help you make a housing disrepair claim against your council or housing association landlord.

If you win a housing disrepair claim, you may receive compensation ranging from 50% to 70% of your rent.

Fill out the form, and one of our expert solicitors will call you within 24 hours to guide you through the next steps.